Mountain Measurement, Inc. ("Mountain Measurement") makes information and products available on this web site, subject to the following terms and conditions. By accessing this site, you agree to these terms and conditions. Mountain Measurement reserves the right to change these terms and conditions, and the products, services, prices, and programs mentioned in this site at any time, at its sole discretion, without notice. Mountain Measurement reserves the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity for any violation of these terms and conditions. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
The information on this web site is protected by copyright. Except as specifically permitted, no portion of this web site may be distributed or reproduced by any means, or in any form, without Mountain Measurement's prior written permission.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE: © 2005 Mountain Measurement Inc., P.O. Box 86736, Portland, OR, 97286 USA. All rights reserved.
Use of web site information
Except as otherwise indicated on this site, you may view, print, copy, and distribute documents on this site subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The document may be used solely for informational, personal, non-commercial purposes. Any copy of the document or portion thereof must include all copyright and proprietary notices in the same form and manner as on the original. The document may not be modified in any way; and Mountain Measurement reserves the right to revoke such authorization at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon notice from Mountain Measurement.
- Documents specified above do not include the layout or design of this web site. Elements of this site are protected by trade dress or other laws and may not be imitated or reproduced in whole or in part.
- Documents specified above do not include logos, graphics, sounds or images on this web site, which may be reproduced or distributed only when expressly permitted by Mountain Measurement.
Warranties and Disclaimers; Liability Limitations
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE IN AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND MOUNTAIN MEASUREMENT, ALL INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
MOUNTAIN MEASUREMENT ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE OR OTHER DOCUMENTS WHICH ARE REFERENCED BY OR LINKED TO THIS WEB SITE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL MOUNTAIN MEASUREMENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM: (1) RELIANCE ON THE MATERIALS PRESENTED, (2) COSTS OF REPLACEMENT GOODS, (3) LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, (4) DELAYS OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTIONS, (5) AND ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF INFORMATION) WHETHER OR NOT MOUNTAIN MEASUREMENT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIS WEB SITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER INACCURACIES. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY MADE TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. HOWEVER, MOUNTAIN MEASUREMENT MAKES NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE.
Products and Services Availability
This web site can be accessed from countries around the world and may contain references to Mountain Measurement services, programs, and products that have not been announced in your country. These references do not imply that Mountain Measurement intends to announce such services, programs, or products in your country.
With the exception of credit card numbers for the purchase of products and services, Mountain Measurement does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information through its web site.
Any information sent to Mountain Measurement, with the exception of credit card numbers, will be deemed NOT CONFIDENTIAL. You grant Mountain Measurement an unrestricted, irrevocable license to display, use, modify, perform, reproduce, transmit, and distribute any information you send Mountain Measurement, for any and all commercial and non-commercial purposes.
You also agree that Mountain Measurement is free to use any ideas, concepts, or techniques that you send Mountain Measurement for any purpose, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products that incorporate such ideas, concepts, or techniques.
Mountain Measurement may, but is not obligated to, review or monitor areas on its site where users may transmit or post communications, including bulletin boards, chat rooms, and user forums. Mountain Measurement is not responsible for the accuracy of any information, data, opinions, advice, or statements transmitted or posted on bulletin boards, chat rooms, and user forums.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this web site any libelous, obscene, defamatory, pornographic, or other materials that would violate any laws. However, if such communications do occur, Mountain Measurement will have no liability related to the content of any such communications.
Linking to Mountain Measurement's Web Site
Mountain Measurement permits anyone to link to Mountain Measurement's web site subject to the linker's compliance with the following terms and conditions: A site that links to Mountain Measurement's web site:
- May link to, but not replicate, content contained in Mountain Measurement's site;
- Must not create a border environment or browser around content contained in Mountain Measurement's site;
- Must not present misleading or false information about Mountain Measurement's services or products;
- Must not misrepresent Mountain Measurement's relationship with the linker;
- Must not imply that Mountain Measurement is endorsing or sponsoring the linker or the linker's services or products;
- Must not use Mountain Measurement's logos or trade dress without prior written permission from Mountain Measurement;
- Must not contain content that could be construed as obscene, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, or inappropriate for all ages;
- Must not contain materials that would violate any laws;
- Must agree that the link may be removed at any time upon Mountain Measurement's request pursuant to Mountain Measurement's reserved rights to rescind its consent to allow the link.
Third-Party Web Sites
Mountain Measurement's site provides links to third-party web sites, which are not under the control of Mountain Measurement. Mountain Measurement makes no representations about third-party web sites. When you access a non-Mountain Measurement web site, you do so at your own risk. Mountain Measurement is not responsible for the reliability of any data, opinions, advice, or statements made on third-party sites. Mountain Measurement provides these links merely as a convenience. The inclusion of such links does not imply that Mountain Measurement endorses, recommends, or accepts any responsibility for the content of such sites.
Third-Party Products and Services
The Mountain Measurement web site contains mention of third-party products and services for informational purposes. Mountain Measurement makes no recommendations or endorsements about third-party products and services. References to third-party services and products are provided by Mountain Measurement "as is", without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
You agree that all matters relating to your access to, or use of, this web site shall be governed by the laws of the state of Oregon. You agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the Superior Court of Multnomah County in Oregon and the United States District Court for the District of Oregon, with respect to such matters.
Mountain Measurement makes no representation that information on this web site are appropriate or available for use in all countries, and prohibits accessing materials from territories where contents are illegal. Those who access this site do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws.